The course syllabus for day 1 includes:
- Health and hygiene
- Basic anatomy and physiology:- structure of the nail
- Nail diseases and disorders
- Implements and products
- Preparation of room, trolley and client
- Contra-indications or contra-actions
- Consultations and record cards
- Preparation of natural nails
On your first day, you can also learn:
- Practical demonstration of the application of tips
- Practical demonstration of the application of acrylic overlay
- Students apply nail extensions – working on each other or their own client
- Aftercare advice
Day 2 includes:
- Recap of the first lesson given on day 1
- Questions and answers, troubleshooting
- Back-fills on nail extensions
- Practical assessment of tip and overlay
10:30 am - 03:00 pm - Day 1
10:30 am - 0100 pm - Day 2
The second day is taken 1 or 2 weeks after the first lesson.
There is now a prerequisite of a Certificate in Manicure before you can do this course.
Minimum 2 students required for this course to run.
– your own kit is required for this course and also your own model is required.
Course completes with you earning The Beauty And Holistic Academy in-house certificate.